3 of my first sex toys and better alternatives (includes noje G Slim & Silicone Willy’s 8 inch review sampler)

14 Responses

1. GoldenDove says:

My first toy was a cheap plastic vibe from a shop in the mall. I’m glad I had picked that one because at the time I didn’t know of toxic toys and came close to getting some. It has served me well over the past few years and it has more of a pin point tip for the external stimulation. Kind of wish I had gotten the galaxy print version of it but that one was quite too big for me at the time. Still use the little guy to this day. ^^

2. I had to do a lot of research on toys to make sure I wasn’t getting anything toxic and getting the best one for myself. I got my first toy last year for my birthday; it was by California Exotic Novelties and called the Chic Wave. I loved it and recommend it to everyone!

3. electric eel says:

My first toy was the picobong kaya rabbit vibe I got at a feminist sex shop (thankfully selling all body safe because I was only mildly aware about that at the time). a decent rabbit vibe but I didn’t know about how many bloggers are wary about rabbits.

4. Jeff says:

We bought our first sex toy from the Adam & Eve catalog over 25 years ago. It was a purple ABS plastic battery operated vibrator that broke in a few weeks. I’m not sure what the alternatives were back in the early 90s, but something like the We-Vibe Tango would’ve been better.

5. Keith says:

My first sex toy was a small anal butt plug that my wife controlled. Followed by the small silk for my first pegging. Need bigger for more intense feeling

6. First toy was a simple and inexpensive rabbit. It was travel size so that was a perk, but overall, it was an ok, decent beginner toy.

7. dv8 says:

My first toy was a pair of handcuffs. They worked fine although I’ve since upgraded to a more durable pair.

8. Gregory L Craven says:

First to picked was a Body Wand to use with my gf. Also picked up a glass dildo at the same time. Fantastic choices! Would do it over again

9. Stephanie Tucker says:

Aside from my children the greatest thing my ex husband ever did for me was buy me my vibrator. It was a rabbit and it opened my eyes to a whole new world of possibilities and put me in charge of my own satisfaction.

10. Marie Gray says:

I can’t remember which toy exactly was my first but I had quite a few toxic and unsafe sex toys. I really would have appreciated the kind of info that is accessible today when I was first picking out toys. Swapping out jelly for medical grade silicone is a huuuuuge upgrade!

11. Clara says:

My first toy was a silicone butterfly vibrator and I hated it soooo much. It was buzzy and I was not a fan

12. Cynthia says:

My first toy was a cheap plastic vibrator toy from Aliexpress. I didn’t know if I would like sextoys and that’s why I bought the cheapest I could find (which is bad, I know, by I didn’t know a lot about sex toys back then). I didn’t like it but after that I bought a standard silicone vibrator from a good website. It made such a difference. I like using vibrators now.

13. My first toy was a curved glass dildo with a series of beads gradually decreasing in size from one end to the other. It was a good first toy for experimenting with vaginal penetration and the sensation when rubbing it against my clit was really nice.

14. Sunset Hues says:

My first toy as a teenage male was a cheap rubbery vagina that I paid about $15 for in the backroom of a “flower shop”. I don’t necessarily regret it, but… I’m still holding out for one of those steel Njoy toys!